Punto di incontro dell'Associazione FJR1300 Club Italia
Benvenuto! Effettua l'accesso oppure registrati.

Inserisci il nome utente, la password e la durata della sessione.

Autore Topic: Meeting with Diego, Fabio, Laura and Alessia - Aug 2003  (Letto 6682 volte)

• Visitatore
Í really don't know where to place such a topic like this, so i give it a try. These days, from 9th till 12th August 2003, we (me and my father) guide Diego, Fabio, Alessia and Laura trough The Netherlands. Why? Well, it started with Diego and I, once I opened a topic on this very forum (nice forum by the way), after this, Diego contacted me by mail and we kept in contact on MSN Messenger.

Then Diego said he was planning to come with some friends to Holland. Now, my dad and i thought it maybe was a nice idea to show them some parts of Holland and offcourse, just to have some nice chat, as friends.

At this moment, they are in Dordrecht, probably sleeping  :wink: (Yesteday they slept very fast after some Kanon  :lol: )
Tomorrow they will visit Amsterdam and Tuesday they leave us ( :( ) But... next year my dad and i go to Italy, Lecco and probably speak to Diego and Laura again. (I thought Fabio and Alessia live 400km further than Diego and Laura) Offcourse we stay in contact  :D

I will place some photo's of our camera. Maybe it's a good idea if Diego and Fabio place also their photo's in this topic.

Ciao and grazie for everything, we really enjoyed this tre days  :wink:  :D

Here are the photo's with some text:

This was a bit funny; Diego told us he would be around 17:30 at the place where we would met, after some hours they finally showed their faces at 19:00  :lol:   :lol:

Waiting.. and waiting..  :D

Toon was also there to welcome our Italian friends.. right Toons's bike, left Andre's bike:

Finally! After a long trip...  8)

Turned off the engines and taking of their hot clothes, by the way, funny, a red, white and blue bike, the colors of the Dutch Flag  :wink:

Shaking hands:

Cheeeeeeeeese:

At a restaurant in Willemstad, with a really bad service  :x Toon was melting in the hot sun  :D

Diego pushed the table into Fabio's stomach here  :twisted:  :wink: No it's just a nice picture  8)

At Neeltje Jans, Zeeland. Those are the famous Delta Works which prevents Holland from the water. (Diego was impressed by his GPS, the GPS said he was 400mtr under sea-level  :lol: )

Fabio is very, very strong, so don't mess with this guy  8)

Very nice picture, at the FireFighter boat in Dordrecht:

Looking at the Windmills in Kinderdijk.. great sight:

A random picture during the ride:

Ready for the lunch in Willemstad [:D]

• Visitatore
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #1 il: 12/08/2003, 11:29:34 »
Stephan having a chat with Diego:

Picking them up at the hotel:

Engines running, ready for take-off!  :lol:

Diego and Laura:

Diego behind us at the traffic lights:

Once again Diego and Laura at the highway to Belgium:

Same picture but with Fabio and Alessia on it:

Another picture while riding the "beasts":

Diego and Laura standing next to a typical "Dutch" car  :D (Check the text on it)

Fabio saying goodbye to us..... see you next year guys!!!!  8)

Leaving our Italian friends here..  :|

So far our own pictures of this three great days!
We really enjoyed riding with you and offcourse talking/meeting with you, you are very nice guys (and girls :D)! We are already looking forward to meet you again next summer in Italy!! We'll keep in contact offcourse!

PS: Diego, too bad you didn't come on your FJR to our home the first day, otherwise i could wash it as promised  :D I owe one... next year i will do it  :wink:

Offline Fabio

• Non associato
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #2 il: 19/08/2003, 11:54:23 »
Thanks Stephan and Andrè for those beautiful moments that we had in Holland. We appreciate the nice short story you prepared for us.

Really thanks

Fabio & Alessia

• Visitatore
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #3 il: 20/08/2003, 13:28:04 »
:D

No problem.. i do it with pleasure :)