Punto di incontro dell'Associazione FJR1300 Club Italia
Benvenuto! Effettua l'accesso oppure registrati.

Inserisci il nome utente, la password e la durata della sessione.

Autore Topic: Hallo, I want to introduce myself  (Letto 7838 volte)

• Visitatore
Hallo, I want to introduce myself
« il: 18/05/2005, 09:53:26 »
Hallo everybody,

I want to let you know that I am a Dutch FJR1300A biker. Named Kees van de Velde, old 59 years. I live in Nijmegen, a historical city in the South-Eastern part of the Netherlands. I was in Italy for many times, in Marche, Rome, Tuscany, Garda Lake and of course the Dolomites. I own an Yamaha since 1998 and I am very proud with these machines. First a TDM850, after that a Diversion 900 and now a FJR. I am a little familiar to the Italian FJR, because of my meeting an Polish-Italian FJR biker in Rome in 2004. It was so familiar to meet a friendly collegae in motorland. I hope to come to Italy for many more times. Greetings from Holland.

Kees van de Velde

• Visitatore
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #1 il: 18/05/2005, 16:05:01 »
Welcome!! I am happy that you have made alive.  
I am happy that six past in my hotel for second time with your lady. I hope that we still meet there. Regards from Simone with family.

• Visitatore
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #2 il: 18/05/2005, 16:48:28 »
I forgot I have looked at photo on your page FJR and I have noticed photo while you were doing something on the chain of distribution. Of thing him and done treat a control or an intervention??

• Visitatore
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #3 il: 19/05/2005, 09:16:18 »
Hello Kees and welcome to the italian fjr board! I know other dutch fjr riders I met 2 years ago in Dordrecht and last year they came to visit me in my town: firefighter and his son Stephan. I met another great dutch man, great rider: Toon. I think you know them.
All the best and I hope to see you in Italy or in Holland.
Ride safe
Diego - fjr1300 blu - Lecco (Italy)

• Visitatore
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #4 il: 02/10/2005, 15:31:28 »
Welcome! Jij ook hier ;)

Have fun on this forum... the Italian people are very kind ;)

• Visitatore
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #5 il: 02/10/2005, 18:21:31 »
Welcome back in Italy, Kees (this time virtually...  :wink: ).
Come to visit us every now and then, and let us know your future plans for Italy tours!

• Visitatore
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #6 il: 02/10/2005, 19:25:00 »
Hello Kees
Also a warm welcome from an Austrian FJR pilot who is visiting this forum quite regularly.
Best regards
Stephan
www.fjr-austria-tour.com

• Visitatore
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #7 il: 02/10/2005, 22:13:47 »
Welcome form Gian and Sarix too! :-)

Offline Franco

• Non associato
Re: Hallo, I want to introduce myself
« Risposta #8 il: 19/10/2005, 18:14:58 »
Citazione da: "cmvandevelde"
Hallo everybody,

I want to let you know that I am a Dutch FJR1300A biker. Greetings from Holland.

Kees van de Velde

A warm welcome to you, Kees! let us know if u come over sometimes again and we'll be all happy to greet u personally here in Italy.

Wishing you long, safe and amusing rides on yr. FJR

Franco
Errare Humanum Ovest

Offline Franco

• Non associato
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #9 il: 19/10/2005, 18:18:51 »
Citazione da: "Spart70"
I forgot I have looked at photo on your page FJR and I have noticed photo while you were doing something on the chain of distribution. Of thing him and done treat a control or an intervention??

Hello Spart. Now I know where I can find you again! where the hell did you hide till know?

It'a a pleasure to read again of you.

Pls., greet Aneta & Cristina for me

Franco
Errare Humanum Ovest

• Visitatore
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #10 il: 28/07/2007, 16:36:01 »
Hallo,
My brother and I would like to come to Sardegna (Alghero) at late at the 29th of September and leave at 2nd of October late. For our stay there we would like to rent a motorbike from 30 sept. 8.00 to 2 oct. 18.00 hours. Where can we rent the motorbikes? Thank you for your cooperation.
Greetings to all Italian friends from Loni and Kees,

• Visitatore
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #11 il: 28/07/2007, 19:57:49 »
Citazione da: "cmvandevelde"
Hallo,
My brother and I would like to come to Sardegna (Alghero) at late at the 29th of September and leave at 2nd of October late. For our stay there we would like to rent a motorbike from 30 sept. 8.00 to 2 oct. 18.00 hours. Where can we rent the motorbikes? Thank you for your cooperation.
Greetings to all Italian friends from Loni and Kees,

Hi, one of the member of the club is from Sardegna (Maxi): I hope he will see your message and he can help you.

Hi

Moris

• Visitatore
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #12 il: 28/07/2007, 20:28:10 »
Welcome cmvandevelde, enjoy this site in the same way enjoy the bike, but please impara un po' di italiano altrimenti tu sei rovinato e noi pure...
S.

• Visitatore
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #13 il: 29/07/2007, 18:22:29 »
Hi Kees! Welcome in the italian official website of the Yamaha FJR Club! I hope to see you in your next italian tour or...in Holland with other members of this club!  :wink:

(Steve! Sei fortissimo...sempre. Sto ancora ghignando!)

• Visitatore
(Nessun oggetto)
« Risposta #14 il: 30/07/2007, 01:24:56 »
Hi, Kees!

A huge welcome from Rome, a very warm city nowadays!
I hope you could enjoy your holidays in Italy!!!

Ciao!