FJR1300 International > General Chat

FJR AUSTRIA TOUR 2005

<< < (2/3) > >>

:

--- Citazione da: "Anonymous" ---I printed the registration form but I read that now is fully booked .
Is that only for the Hotel?
If it's so I have to search something there, and I hope some others Italian FJR could join us.
Do you have any news?
Thank you.

Bye.
--- Termina citazione ---

Sorry, this is my message but I was out of login.  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
Bye.

:

--- Citazione da: "Tango" ---
--- Citazione da: "Anonymous" ---I printed the registration form but I read that now is fully booked .
Is that only for the Hotel?
If it's so I have to search something there, and I hope some others Italian FJR could join us.
Do you have any news?
Thank you.

Bye.

Sorry, this is my message but I was out of login.  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
Bye.

No problem Flavio,

We arrange it for you, i guess Stephan is looking for your registration form.
I'm glad we shall meet each other in Austria.

Greetz,
Seabiker

Fabio:
In another topic I wrote that probably in that period I will have athletic meeting and I can't partecipate all the 3 days but, living in Gorizia (really near to Austria),  maybe one day I will be with you :wink:

See you soon

:
Hi seabiker,
This evening I riceved a good news from Stephan; there's a possibility about a double room for me and Adriana in the Alphotel Hochhäderich.  :D

I really thank you two.

I really think we are going to meet each other in  Austria.

Bye.

:

--- Citazione da: "Fabio" ---In another topic I wrote that probably in that period I will have athletic meeting and I can't partecipate all the 3 days but, living in Gorizia (really near to Austria),  maybe one day I will be with you :wink:

See you soon

The start point is not far from Bregenz and the FJR Austria Tour 2005 is supposed to be about 200 km.
It's going to be a long trip in just one day but I'll be very glad if you could came.
It could be a small but good Italian delegation...... :D

Navigazione

[0] Indice dei post

[#] Pagina successiva

[*] Pagina precedente

Vai alla versione completa