FJR1300 International > General Chat

Hallo, I want to introduce myself

(1/3) > >>

:
Hallo everybody,

I want to let you know that I am a Dutch FJR1300A biker. Named Kees van de Velde, old 59 years. I live in Nijmegen, a historical city in the South-Eastern part of the Netherlands. I was in Italy for many times, in Marche, Rome, Tuscany, Garda Lake and of course the Dolomites. I own an Yamaha since 1998 and I am very proud with these machines. First a TDM850, after that a Diversion 900 and now a FJR. I am a little familiar to the Italian FJR, because of my meeting an Polish-Italian FJR biker in Rome in 2004. It was so familiar to meet a friendly collegae in motorland. I hope to come to Italy for many more times. Greetings from Holland.

Kees van de Velde

:
Welcome!! I am happy that you have made alive.  
I am happy that six past in my hotel for second time with your lady. I hope that we still meet there. Regards from Simone with family.

:
I forgot I have looked at photo on your page FJR and I have noticed photo while you were doing something on the chain of distribution. Of thing him and done treat a control or an intervention??

:
Hello Kees and welcome to the italian fjr board! I know other dutch fjr riders I met 2 years ago in Dordrecht and last year they came to visit me in my town: firefighter and his son Stephan. I met another great dutch man, great rider: Toon. I think you know them.
All the best and I hope to see you in Italy or in Holland.
Ride safe
Diego - fjr1300 blu - Lecco (Italy)

:
Welcome! Jij ook hier ;)

Have fun on this forum... the Italian people are very kind ;)

Navigazione

[0] Indice dei post

[#] Pagina successiva

Vai alla versione completa