FJR1300 International > General Chat

Hallo, I want to introduce myself

<< < (3/3)

:
Hallo,
My brother and I would like to come to Sardegna (Alghero) at late at the 29th of September and leave at 2nd of October late. For our stay there we would like to rent a motorbike from 30 sept. 8.00 to 2 oct. 18.00 hours. Where can we rent the motorbikes? Thank you for your cooperation.
Greetings to all Italian friends from Loni and Kees,

:

--- Citazione da: "cmvandevelde" ---Hallo,
My brother and I would like to come to Sardegna (Alghero) at late at the 29th of September and leave at 2nd of October late. For our stay there we would like to rent a motorbike from 30 sept. 8.00 to 2 oct. 18.00 hours. Where can we rent the motorbikes? Thank you for your cooperation.
Greetings to all Italian friends from Loni and Kees,
--- Termina citazione ---

Hi, one of the member of the club is from Sardegna (Maxi): I hope he will see your message and he can help you.

Hi

Moris

:
Welcome cmvandevelde, enjoy this site in the same way enjoy the bike, but please impara un po' di italiano altrimenti tu sei rovinato e noi pure...
S.

:
Hi Kees! Welcome in the italian official website of the Yamaha FJR Club! I hope to see you in your next italian tour or...in Holland with other members of this club!  :wink:

(Steve! Sei fortissimo...sempre. Sto ancora ghignando!)

:
Hi, Kees!

A huge welcome from Rome, a very warm city nowadays!
I hope you could enjoy your holidays in Italy!!!

Ciao!

Navigazione

[0] Indice dei post

[*] Pagina precedente

Vai alla versione completa